Monday, June 1, 2009

Choc Chips Cookies


Mmmm...... is my 1st time use/post blog and is my 1st time baked.
I would like to intro my 1st recipes.

Here is the ingredients:-

125g butter
1 egg
1/4 tsp baking powder
flour & sugar (don't know the quantity - gram cause not yet buy weight machine :(
chocolate chips ( as much as u like)


* Melt the butter in hot pan.
* Mix up butter with sugar ( not yet buy mixer so i use my hands to beat it : (
* beat butter & sugar until creamy.
* Add flour & baking powder and give it a good stir and add some chocolate chips, blend well into a dough.

Prepared trays, lightly grease baking trays with magerin take a small pieces of dough.
Allow enough space in between the cookies to expand.
Bake for 180'C 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.


Done my 1st experience "Choc Chips Cookies"

The taste is not yummy cause i simply put the flour and sugar and beat time not enough.Result come out can see the sugar.Will try make again after i brought mixer and weight machine : )

No comments:

Post a Comment